When user buys any router they come with default factory setting. It means if your router ever you get any problem, you can reset your router onto default factory setting. By doing your router on factory setting your router automatically placed into default factory settings just like new router. They also come with Default username and password. If you want to secure your Netgear WNDR4300 router, then you can easily change it by some easy steps. You have do Netgear WNDR4300 login. So to improve the security of your network, change the default password as soon as possible.
- Firstly start a web browser from computer or wireless device which is already linked with router’s network.
- Now type http://routerlogin.net or IP address into your web browser address bar.
- Time to enter Default username & password.
- For username fill admin & enter password for password for Netgear WNDR4300 login.
- Go for settings Advanced
- Set Password
- First type the old password then enter new password for two times.
- If you want to recover your password in future as well then not forget to select Enable Password Recovery check box.
- At last click on apply button.
If you follow he above steps you will face no difficulty in processing Netgear WNDR4300 login. If you still think you need advice from an expert then do place a call to our router login team. You can call them on toll free number for quick response. We have a professionally sound team which works on the motto of customer satisfaction.