How to Prevent Other Devices Connected to your Netgear Router: Well facing low signal in your devices connected to your main router doesn’t require extender. One reason why you having low signal in your devices hint that any third person is accessing your network without your permission. It means your Wi-Fi network or privacy both are in danger now. So now the question arises how to prevent other devices being accessed to your network. Now is a right time to block all these external activities through configuring your router by login through routerlogin com.
For doing all this you have to go through some steps, which we are going to explain you now.
- You can use access control in order to block or allow access to your network.
- Star web browser either from your computer or android phone in order to do login via routerlogin,com.
- Now enter routerlogin,com after which login window will get open.
- Time to enter your default username and password, username is admin and password is password.
- After login successfully through routerlogin, com selects option.
- Access Control
- Next selection will turn on Access Controlcheck box. All these selections only are possible if you doesn’t face any difficulty in accessing routerlogin,com.
- Don’t forget to select check box before you give an access rule of Allow and Block buttons. After clearing check box, all devices automatically get connect, even if a particular device is in blocked list.
- Now select access rule, e.g.
- Allow all new devices to connect, with this any new device will automatically connect to your device. If you face any difficulty during these steps or in accessing routerlogin,com, then take our expert advices from our team on toll free number.
- Block all new devices from connecting, by this if you add a new device, before it knows how to access your network, you have to enter its MAC address for Ethernet connection or its MAC address for Wi-Fi connection in the permitted list.
- In order to allow a computer or any device, select the check box subsequently to your computer or device or press allow button. In end to save the settings by pressing apply button.