We never invest in something till we have any motive or purpose behind it. Nowadays, when we have urgent need of high speed internet connectivity for various purposes like work, connecting with friends and family not to forget entertainment.
As working for router login support our team receives numerous calls on various issues, one main issue which troubles a lot is to resolving poor 5GHz wireless range or signals. Today we are going to give you some troubleshooting tips on resolving this issue with the help of http www routerlogin com login.
Usually 5GHz band gives faster throughput for network transfers and network media streams, but by temperament supply less significant range and signal access. Follow these steps for better results via http www routerlogin com login.
- First regulate position of your router and antennas also.
- Establish the best possible wireless channel.
As soon as you settle on best possible wireless channel for your 5GHz band you can a brand new channel in the Netgear genie web edge for your router.
Troubleshoot Tips for Poor 5GHz Wireless Range or Signals
- Start connecting your computer with router and navigate through web browser.
- Type http www routerlogin com for login.
- If http www routerlogin com doesn’t work then try other alternatives like http www routerlogi.net or http://192.168.1.1. http://192.168.0.1.
- Next window will ask you for Username and password.
- For username fill admin and for password put password.
For further steps we recommend you to contact. Our router login support team on toll free number 24/7 days a week.