Whenever you purchase a brand new Netgear router, you will receive a default password for the Netgear router. You will be able you access the settings and configurations for Netgear routers after login to the Netgear router using the default login password. Experts always suggest changing the default password for the Netgear router so that no one unauthorized user can access your router. Here we are explaining the steps for changing the default login password for the Netgear router.
Steps to Change the Default Password for the Netgear Router
- Open the web browser.
- Fill the local address routerlogin.com in the address bar and press enter key.
- After landing on the login page, fill the login details for the successful login. The default login address for the Netgear router are, User Name: admin and Password: password
- Go for the Advance option.
- Select the Administrative option.
- Go for the Password option.
- You will find three options there, you will need to fill the old password for once and write the new password for 2 times.
- Click on the Save settings option.
These are simple steps you will need to follow if you want to change the default login details for the Netgear router. You can also contact us any time you need help for the Netgear issues like www.routerlogin.net admin, www.routerlogin.net net, www.routerlogin.net in, www.routerlogin.net admin, www.routerlogin.net net, routerlogin com not working, routerlogin .net not working, routerlogin.net not opening, routerlogin.net not found. You can dial the Toll Free Number 1800-603-4024 and discuss you issues with us.